If i have three thumbs, I would say three thumbs up for this movie.
Michael Bay, you did a wonderful job, despite differences of the robots appreance and history, you made the 80s cartoon movie a good shock for an oldskool nerd like me...
Speaking of the differences, there a lot like, why optimus prime has lips? in the cartoon he always put his mask on(the only robot who has mask) makes the cool ninja looking..
where is wheeljack? there was jazz but deceased but no wheeljack..aww those two were the dynamic duo...
The guns are embedded in their hands??? It should be separated and act as their weapons...

I do have this awesome transformers robots I have three but I only can remember two and still inside my toybox somewhere:

1. My first robot is the motormaster, megatron made this robot for becoming the rival of optimus prime, but as guessed, decepticons always lose... I watched this episode when micromaster battle optimus haha a good one indeed. condition is still good. Motormaster can be constructed into a bigger robot if combined with other robots crews, he acted as the body.


2.Snarl the stegosaurus is a dinobot and has very low intelligence level according to the graph behind the box... I never watch it in the TV, but in the movie, he had some cameo appreances... snarl my robot has a broken leg :(