"What's your dream?"
"A lot, I have a dream, that I could make money by building websites"
"You do make money by doing that don't you?"
"Yes, but I haven't paid yet"
"What else?"
"Let's see, I want to pass MD class, SDA class, any way, I want to pass this semester perfectly"
"You can do it if you study.."
"Yes, you right, but there are so many temptations and distractions, so that I cannot study"
"Why don't you avoid them, anyway you are running out of time, you know"
"You're right, I should avoid"
"another dream"
"hmm, I want to build website for the alumni"
"you can do it if you have time, if you do it, you sure they will use it?"
"I don't, people don't even visit my blog, my planet site, may be I will do it next time"
"and then what is your next dream?"
"I want to become a technologist, I want to have a capabiliy of knowing many language, I want to learn .NET, flash and many more"
"You can do it tonight, tomorrow you must deliver a program with flash"
"yes, this is my opportunity for mastering flash, I will make use those ebooks that I have downloaded a long time ago, and make sure there will be no distractions"
"Ok, the last question, what is your most wanted to be coming true dream?"
"I want to make people happy, friends, family, especially my parents, so that they are proud of me, and I want to have many good friends"
"well good luck, I hope your all of your dreams will come true"