It was the best night in my life Ves,
you know, Ves, Rimphy introduced me to someone who offered a web project,
it is quite easy, but I offered him a cheap price for that system, I should asked a million.
And when I were walking to buy food, I met this someone I knew in my past.
It was you..
I don't realize a bit when you call me, well you are quite different now, but you are still beautiful since the last time I met you in balairung..
It was 4 years ago..Ves,
It was 4 years ago when I met you and your bf.
and you are still with your bf till know.
Can you share your secret how to get a good relationship with humans for a long time?
I still have a bad relationship with humans.
People change, Ves, but I don't, I still have failured in exams, I am still a weirdo, a freak.. I hope I can be successful like everyone..
Ves, there were so many things that I wanted to tell you that night. But I couldn't, I couldn't take you to somewhere else, and eat together.. I am not a brave person like that..I have this responsibility... this whattheycallit, loyalty, commitment, and other blah2 stuffs
You know Ves, may be I should totally forget you, It hurts to much when I think of you Ves, it's automatically direct to my dark past.

It was the best night and I hope we will meet again someday.

Sincerely yours...

Tunggul Fardiaz